Monday, November 30, 2009

Gotta Be Somebody for Me Out There....

".....This time I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life, the one we all dream of

But dreams just aren't enough

So I'll be waiting for the real thing
I'll know it by the feeling
The moment when we're meeting will play out like a scene
Straight off the silver screen
So I'll be holding my own breath right up 'til the end
Until that moment when I find the one that I'll spend forever with

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares

Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that


'Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there

Tonight, out on the street, out in the moonlight
And you know this feels too right
It's just like déjà vu
Me standing here with you
So I'll be holding my own breath, could this be the end?
Is it that moment when I find the one that I'll spend forever with

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
'Cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me like that

'Cause nobody wants to do it on their own
And everyone wants to know they're not alone
There's somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there



You can't give up, looking for a diamond in the rough
You never know when it shows up
Make sure you're holding on
'Cause it could be the one, the one you're waiting on

'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there
And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Someone to love with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody for me, oh


Nobody wants to be the last one there
And everyone wants to feel like someone cares
Somebody else that feels the same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me out there.."

I believe that we've been created for a purpose...that everything happen for a reason, i believe in fate, some people are destined to meet. They get to know each other..be friends and some fall in love...As time goes by, I realise we need someone in our life..eventhough how strong u think u are, how tough u can be..or u pretend to be..I want to believe, there is somebody for me....that i can reach to when i stumbled, whom i can turn my back and just listen...whom will give me a piece of advice when i feel suffocated, and sometime lend me their shoulder when i feel like crying...

I'm grateful to have such lovely parents and family, for their love and support...and all of my dear frenz, but there are persons that i want to thank  for being with me all this time..my guardian angel, who love me the way i am...who give me hope and show me that someone still care...who share my burden. who can guide me, who i wish will be the father of my children. Only u knows what i have been through to be here today..things that i want to forget...thank U Allah for blessing me with this gift, and i pray that it will always be with me...

There's one time when i feel so miserable, I remember there's someone used to tell me "LUCK is when opportunity meets preparation"...i never thought these simple words can make a big different in my life, yet it does...i learn to be patient, understand and believe in myself, my capability..simply because of these few words...I keep that words in my mind and everyday i remind myself that my DAY will come..just be patient...and one day i'm gonna prove to everyone that i can be what i want...i'm gonna be proud of what i have achieved. 

If one day..u decide to take a different path from me...i had to accept it, Allah has a better plan for me, and for u..believe in HIM, because only HIM knows the best. But before that time come, please be the same person that i known before...i need to feel like someone cares, that's all i'm asking, not more than that..coz i really2 want to believe..There's gotta be somebody for me out there.."


12 comments:

  1. ouchhh..it touched my heart..
    hye en edy hermy..
    alangkah bertuahnya badan dpt ms zara tau.=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haish.... sapalah saya ni nak memiliki
    ms. zara.... xlayak pn saya ni....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekeke...btol2 tu raihan
    ek elah...wat muka tecian lar plak mr edy ni

    ReplyDelete
  4. kuang.. kuang.. kuang...
    edy merendah2 kan diri la pulak..xde maknenye bro...
    aku dok tunggu jemputan nak makan nasi minyak nih.. lama dah tak makan nasi minyak ni!!!

    -bro kompot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ni msti mR. hairi...aku kenal sgt perkataan "konpot" tuh bro.. heheheheh!!! bln ni byk kndri... xda mslh nyer nk mkn nasi minyak :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro hairi: ele,cakap lar x sabar nak makan nasi minyak lagi sekali...hehe, btway..ktorg tggu big brother sponsor ni

    ReplyDelete
  7. edy : nasi minyak lain tak cukup "kick" bro..

    Zara : boleh... kalau pnajnag umur and ada rezeki... dah tua2 ni.. maklumlah.. kesihatan pun tak menentu.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ala.. bro skrg ni kndri org xlayan dah nasi minyak ni... skrg org wat briyani xpun yang kaler2 tuh....nasi kandar pn org wat nasi kndri... so cmna bro?

    ReplyDelete
  9. bro : elok lar...sedar pon diri tu...sila lar bertobat cepat2, udah2 ler makan candu tu...baek sedekah duit kat zara, leh kawin cpt...hehehe

    bro n trail : klaka lar korang ni...gaduh sal nasik...xyah susah2 ni nak jawab, kawin nt nak wat spegeti...abis cter

    ReplyDelete
  10. kitorang kalo bab mkn mmg no 1
    apa kes wat spageti.. western btol aaaaa...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hihi...btol la zara...
    klu zara tak cite.. terlps la saye comment yg hangat lagy hangit neh... heheheee...

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hangat ke? hangit ke? eh sapa kentut ni?

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers