Monday, May 24, 2010

Counting Days....

11 days to go before my wedding...i've been countings. GOSHhhhhhh...is this TRUE????
come on ZARA, wake up...this is true..believe it or not im gettin married..
Well, some might say that i will be happy...but the truth is i'm scared...new phase, new life, new beginning....

Afraid of what's comin...can i adapt with new family, new environment...will i'll be accepted..am i gonna miss my family, and will my future husband care for me as my father used to...????
Will i loose sumeone becoz of  this new relationship...????
I don't have the answer, all I can do is follow the rhythm  and pray for the best...

Everyday, I'm learning...to understand people, understand the reality of Life, nothing's come for free...for everything u have, u got to pay it SOmehow, maybe not today But one day...REMember that happiness is not ur property, it's a gift...cheerish it while u have the chance....grab every momment u have with ur love one....never forget to say it with words coz u never know when u will not be able to say it ever again...

I'm thankful for this GIFT...to be love and care by someone...I'm LUCKY...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers