Saturday, May 1, 2010

what's left for me to say....

5 days ago...i wrote this in my blog, guess now I know how does it feel...AGAIN.
"to lost someone so dear to your heart..it's like ur whole life was taken away from u....GOsHH....will i have the strength to face it when the time comes..."

 2 days ago...i just post this statement, never thought it became real this soon 
" Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right.. Forget about the one's who don't. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it."

and just now I posted this in facebook....
"takes time to trust...take years to accept...decades to understands..and my WHOLE LIFE to forget...DEAR GOD...plez let this just be a dream, it will goes away when i woke up"

.I've been ask to forget...all the memories, none of them ever happen...act like we never knew each other...WELL, I definitely can do that...when I'm no longer in this WORLD.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers